Saturday, December 01, 2007

Sometimes

Sometimes I
Sometimes you
Sometimes we
Sometimes
Sometimes
Sometimes
Sometimes I want to know why I don't like people that I should
Sometimes I wonder why I like people that I shouldn't
Sometimes I wonder if things that I've been taught are just stories
Sometimes I think that they're not
Sometimes I realize how fast I'm actually driving on the freeway
Sometimes I don't
Sometimes I'm sad when I should be happy
Sometimes I'm ok when I should be sad
Sometimes I just want to know what's going through her mind
Sometimes I think that I am the only one left who is sane in this world
Sometimes I think that I am the only one who is confused
Sometimes I am entirely too trusting
Sometimes I am entirely too cynical
Sometimes I want to know what he's thinking
Sometimes I want to know why they're acting that way
Sometimes I think that no one understands
Sometimes I am glad to see that some people do
Sometimes I think that no one cares
Sometimes I'm amazed at how much some people do
Sometimes I wish that I understood what was going to happen
Sometimes I'm glad I don't
Sometimes I am glad to be who I am
Sometimes I think that I'm not anyone special
Sometimes I talk too much
Sometimes I wish that I understood anything at all
Sometimes I think that there is a grand purpose to everything hiding just out of view
Sometimes I think that that's a dumb idea

Most times I move along, trying desparately to get somewhere, anywhere
Doing something, anything

Sometimes I write long-winded, semi-pretentious things to put out into the void

Well, just

.

. .

. . .

Sometimes

No comments: