Saturday, March 15, 2008

IS is IS . . .


Hello Brothers and Sisters,


Well, my Oscar predictions were definitely better this year. Despite Tilda Swinton's win, (didn't see THAT coming at all!) for the most part, I was right on. I did a lot better than last year, that's for sure. I even won the office Oscar pool.


I'm going to try something this week that is fairly new for me. I'm going to go a whole week without chocolate. None. Nada. Zilcharino. I eat too much of the stuff, and I want to see, first, if I can do it, and, second, if it affects my body in a positive way.


I've gotta say 2008 has gotten off to an awesome start. I saw an amazing movie, (There Will Be Blood) landed the internship that I wanted, started my final semester at CSUF, and, most importantly, have someone special in my life. (which still amazes me sometimes. I find myself amazed that someone could care about me, since I know me so well.) So, my life has been expanding, exciting, and challenging this year. I don't see it slowing down soon.


I've written a new poem, which should find its way here fairly soon. I might edit it a little bit more before I post it. On a similar note, I saw the coolest collection of Allen Ginsberg's poetry yesterday. I MUST HAVE IT!


Peace, Love, & Understanding,


-Adam

4 comments:

LittleDreamer said...

Why NO chocolate? Why not just cut down or something?

Adam said...

As I said, I want to see if I can do it. Think of it in terms of the way you decided to read "War & Peace."

LittleDreamer said...

Say no more. :)

The Howard Bunch said...

Congratulations on the someone special part!! ;-)