Monday, September 17, 2007

I'm back again. Again.

Well, I think this is turning into a bit of a tradition.

I go away for a long time after promising to post regularly.

Not cool, huh? Ok, I'm going to try to be a bit more regular. First, I have to apologize for my Oscar picks. I was REALLY far off, which was frustrating, as I was 5 for 6 in the major categories in the 2 preceding years. But, The Departed? I didn't think THAT was going to happen.

I did have a good summer. I went on vacation, and attended not one, not two, but three weddings. (and people say that the Summer of Love is long gone? I know better . . . ) I was in one of them, and had a terrific time. It was one of the greatest honors that I've ever received, seriously. Of course, about 10 days after the wedding, the bride and groom packed up and moved to New York. How's that for loyalty? :-)

I'm going to be really glad when this week is finally over. I have to go to TaeKwonDo America's Grand National Tournament in Kentucky to test for rank (4th Degree Black Belt). I'm excited, and I feel prepared. But, as I'm sure you can imagine, I'm really ready for it to be over.

No comments: