Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Please . . . stand . . . by . . .

First things first: I haven't forgotten my promise to post a review of There Will Be Blood. It's the type of film that one needs to see more than once in order to really grasp. So, I'm going to see it again in a few days with a certain special someone who didn't get the chance to see it when I went with Team 100 last week. I won't give away my opinion of the film yet, but I will say this: it's a rare thing for me to find a movie that I actually want to go see more than once in theatrical release.

I'll also be posting my take on the recently announced Oscar nominations, as well as which films/actors/actresses seem to be front-runners. There are a few races that I think can effectively be called already. So, until then . . .

Peace, Love, and Understanding,

-Adam

1 comment:

Christina said...

When it comes to movies, dear, you are truly obsessed.

But I'm glad you actually like a movie enough to see it again in the theater! I'll have to check it out.

(am I allowed to call you dear? I think I've been calling everyone this since I got married...haha)